Winter has finally come

It's finally December and it's now time to start buying christmas cards for everyone. 
My last year, precious tutor Mike Robbins, once said: 

As a graphic designer you should always create something for Christmas, whether it's a card, tree decoration or banner, it always sells. (...) It might be this tiny project that gets you the job.

I listened to his advice last year and for this year generated a snowflake made out of pixels on graph paper. I wanted to do more designs of the snowflake but the Camberwell xmas fair is on Tuesday and so I have no time to waste, I need to get them down to the printers. For the finishing I was thinking of blind embossing the artwork on the front of the card. Will get the prints soon (hopefully before Tuesday) and will post a picture.