Sneaking behind Bank of England


Conversation with the external guard of Bank of England while trying to cast latex on the building . The conversation ends with him accompanying me to the House Guards, who despite all the efforts to convince them (that I am a humble art student doing my final major project WHICH WOULD NOT DAMAGE A SINGLE MOLECULE OF THEIR BUILDING) they still rejected me. They suggested I sent a letter to the press office and acquire permission. I told them I had already done but without hearing back. They said contact the Governor to complain about them not answering. 

I could tell no one wanted to take responsibility of the fact that there might have been 0.0001% chance of damage (which there wouldn't). It was a clear authority decision that proves my point of phallocentric buildings and their character. 

Goof: 'Permission from my college' - I meant support letter from the Head of Third Year David Coventon.